Map Creator simplifies the creation of language-specific maps, charts, and diagrams
for Bible lessons and world geography.
- Over 50 maps, charts, and diagrams for chronological Bible teaching and world geography
- Create translatable maps, charts, and diagrams from your own images
- Runs on Windows, Mac OS X, and the most popular distributions of Linux
- User interface and predefined map content in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and
- Translate once: translations for one map are remembered for future maps
- Share map files with other Map Creator users
- Export to JPG, PNG, or SVG images
- Print or export to any size from tiny Bible insets to 6-foot posters
To see the Map Creator tutorial in high definition, click on the HD in the lower right corner
of the video player.
To see the tutorial in full-screen mode, click the arrows to the right of HD. To exit
full-screen mode, press the Esc key on your keyboard.